SKILLS FOR DELIVERY
Gallagher Estates has placed great emphasis on assembling a talented and experienced multi-disciplinary team, engaged in the key disciplines essential to take this challenging agenda forward.
Our core skills are:
- Land Assembly
- Master Planning
- Urban Design
- Community Development
- Neighbourhood Management
- Infrastructure Provision
- Remediation and especially,
- Delivery - the implementation of major projects
We place great emphasis on complementing the skills of our personnel, a number of which have significant public sector experience, gained at a senior level, with some of the most respected consultants in the UK.
The size, scale and complexity of our development activities across the UK demands the creation of strong partnerships with a wide range of key stakeholders.
Our approach to partnership is about vision, a long term commitment and an inclusive, comprehensive, whole system approach, which meets the "national agenda" exactly.
- A regional strategic partner
- A local strategic partner
- A contributor to long term community strategies
- An asset to local authorities in helping them achieve their duties of economic, social and environmental well being
- A neighbourhood manager
- An implementation agency for regional and local long term strategic objectives
Consensus building around workable objectives is vital and involves stakeholders from across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
The diversity of our partnership relationships is extensive. It ranges from:
- National organisations
- Regional and sub-regional bodies
- Local authorities and public sector bodies
- Academic institutions
- Private companies
- Individuals - residents, tenants and businesses